We are expecting high demand for this product, please use the Order Status Checker page to keep track of your One-Zero order.
No need for any introductions, this is the original One-Zero but updated to version 2.0 and renamed to One-Zero Kuma. Featuring a timeless classic box design, this One-Zero is larger than the Bambi variant, with lots of wrist space and a large canvas area for your custom artwork. For full details refer to the Tech Specs and v2.0 Changes tab below.
If you intend to use a full collar Korean lever such as a Myoungshin Fanta, then choose the Korean acrylic cover.
To receive a fully built plug and play ready One-Zero please follow the instructions shown in the Free Assembly Service Tab below.
Grade B enclosures have minor cosmetic imperfection(s) to the powder coating. This can include scratches and a number of errant flakes on the powder coating. It does not impact on the performance of the product. Please note that we do not class imperfection(s) to the unseen side of the enclosure to be worthy of a Grade B product.
The included clear acrylic cover may have small black speck(s) and / or very minor hairline scratches on the acrylic panel. This is normal and occurs as part of the manufacturing.
- Size 380mm x 225mm x 57mm (W, D, H).
- Weighs 2.7kg without any components in it - weight includes acrylic cover.
- 2mm thick cold rolled mild steel (top part of enclosure).
- 2mm thick cold rolled hardened aluminium (bottom part of enclosure).
- 2mm thick clear acrylic cover.
- Polyester sand texture powder coating finish.
- Cut out for 6 no. auxiliary 24mm buttons.
- Cut out for 8 no. action buttons (Sega 2 player side Astro City Cab layout).
- Detachable USB.
- Compatible with Sanwa, Seimitsu, Crown and Gamer Finger buttons.
- Compatible with the following joysticks:
- Sanwa JLF and Hori Hayabusa.
- Seimitsu LS32, LS38 and LS40 using the SS or MS plate.
- Seimitsu LS56, 58 and 60 using SE P40 plate or MS plate.
- Seimitsu LS62 using the SS P40 plate.
- Cool Bear, Fanta and Crown levers.
- Joysticks are mounted 8mm from topside of enclosure to top side of lever mounting plate.
- Mount for Brook fighting board PCB.
- 3mm thick anti slip mat.
- Renamed to One-Zero Kuma.
- Reduced height by 5mm.
- This is a small change to increase comfort for longer gaming sessions.
- Weight is slightly reduced as a side effect.
- Increased height of Brook mounting board by 2.0mm, this makes it easier to route custom wiring harness underneath the PCB.
- Replaced Neutrik USB adaptor with a mountable USB adaptor for a more minimalistic look.
- Clear acrylic cover now included as standard.
To take advantage of the free assembly service and receive a fully built and ready to use Arcade Stick, please include the following products in your order: