This Bambi enclosure features an aesthetically pleasing angled panel. Although more compact in size compared to the Kuma variant, it still packs in all the same features that you come to expect from a One-Zero enclosure but with extra added cuteness sprinkled on top. For full details refer to the Tech Specs.
To receive a fully built plug and play ready One-Zero please follow the instructions shown in the Free Assembly Service Tab below.
Grade B enclosures have minor cosmetic imperfection(s) to the powder coating. This can include scratches and a number of errant flakes on the powder coating. It does not impact on the performance of the product. Please note that we do not class imperfection(s) to the unseen side of the enclosure to be worthy of a Grade B product.
The included clear acrylic cover may have small black speck(s) and / or very minor hairline scratches on the acrylic panel. This is normal and occurs as part of the manufacturing.
- Size 350mm x 204mm x 57mm (W, D, H).
- Weighs 2.2kg without any components in it - weight includes acrylic cover.
- 2mm thick cold rolled mild steel (top part of enclosure).
- 2mm thick cold rolled hardened aluminium (bottom part of enclosure).
- 2mm thick clear acrylic cover.
- Polyester sand texture powder coating finish.
- Cut out for 6 no. auxiliary 24mm buttons.
- Cut out for 8 no. action buttons (custom Noir Hit Box layout).
- Detachable USB.
- Compatible with Sanwa, Seimitsu, Crown, Gamer Finger and Qanba buttons.
- Mount for Brook fighting board PCB.
- 3mm thick anti slip mat.
To take advantage of the free assembly service and receive a fully built and ready to use Hit Box, please include the following products in your order: