This Bambi enclosure features an aesthetically pleasing angled panel combined with a more compact size for increased portability and added cuteness. Although smaller in size compared to the Kuma variant it still packs in all the same features that you come to expect from a One-Zero enclosure. For full details refer to the Tech Specs.
If you intend to use a full collar Korean lever such as a Myoungshin Fanta, then choose the Korean acrylic cover.
To receive a fully built plug and play ready One-Zero please follow the instructions shown in the Free Assembly Service Tab below.
Grade B enclosures have minor cosmetic imperfection(s) to the powder coating. This can include small scratches and a number of small errant flakes on the powder coating. It does not impact on the performance of the product. Please note that we do not class imperfection(s) to the unseen side of the enclosure to be worthy of a Grade B product.
The included clear acrylic cover may have small black speck(s) and / or very minor hairline scratches on the acrylic panel. This is normal and occurs as part of the manufacturing.
- Size 350mm x 204mm x 57mm (W, D, H).
- Weighs 2.0kg without any components in it.
- 2mm thick cold rolled mild steel (top part of enclosure).
- 2mm thick cold rolled hardened aluminium (bottom part of enclosure).
- 2mm thick clear acrylic cover.
- Polyester sand texture powder coating finish.
- Cut out for 6 no. auxiliary 24mm buttons.
- Cut out for 8 no. action buttons (custom Noir Hit Box layout).
- Detachable USB.
- Compatible with Sanwa, Seimitsu, Crown and Gamer Finger buttons.
- Mount for Brook fighting board PCB.
- 3mm thick anti slip mat.
To take advantage of the free assembly service and receive a fully built and ready to use Hit Box, please include the following products in your order: