Korean levers are typically preferred by the Tekken community due to it's fast return to neutral. This lever is manufactured by IST Mall and features higher quality parts compared to previous generations. We recommend the purchase of the 5 pin to 8 pin harness to connect to your PCB, or for ease of wiring the Shuriken Korean Plate.
The version you are purchasing is the late 2020 version. The differences between the 2019 version are as follows:
- Actuator is now plastic moulded and is sized 15.9mm dia vs the 15.0mm dia acetal found in 2019.
- The stock actuator now 'snaps in' to the shaft, it requires some force to remove and install the actuator to the shaft.
- The height of the bushing and actuator has reduced and therefore there is more vertical play/wobble compared to 2019.
- The bushing fits tighter around the shaft and therefore there is less horizontal play/wobble compared to 2019.
- The bushing is still made from acetal just like the 2019 version.
- The microswitches are now Gersung A3 rather than Gersung A2.
- There is a now a steel plate stabilising the microswitches.
The Myoungshin Fanta is very customisable and compatible with a range of mods such as the stainless steel shaft and delrin actuator.
|Average Rating (1 Review): |Solid way to get into Korean Lever
Saturday, 13 June 2020 | Omar
Very solid authentic korean lever to use if you're new or don't know exactly what your want, has a long but not uncomfortable throw, feels good in your hand, diagonals will feel rough if you're new to k stick but inputs feel generally accurate and once you adjust to the corners they'll feel fairly sized with the 15mm actuator. 45A doesn't feel really stiff with the myoungshin and A2 switches. The spin and wobble can be quite noticeable though and the gersung switches can feel mushy at times for feedback but overall solid lever and good base for modding
Was this helpful to you? Yes / No
This review has not been appraised.