We have been doing custom enclosures privately via email and have been providing free design drawings to bring your concepts to life. However due to the volume of requests that lead to nowhere, we now ask for a non refundable deposit before we start looking at your request in detail. This will allow us to fully concentrate on custom projects and clients that wish to take their ideas into production. We can provide the following customisation:
- Alternative stick and button layout.
- Alternative dimension enclosure.
- Window cut out at the base of the enclosure.
Once you have paid a deposit please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading Custom Request Order Number BDXXXX where XXXX is your order number. The email should state what customisation you want. Typically the custom design process is as follows:
- Deposit paid and custom request received.
- We respond to your email acknowledging the request and ask more questions if required.
- We send you over a 1:1 drawing of your custom request that you can print on A3 to check your custom button layout.
- You provide us feedback to tweak the design until you are satisfied.
- We will then send you a custom order for final payment (non refundable) to lock in the design for production.
In most projects we provide a fully built custom enclosure, however you can just have an enclosure if desired. If the final cost of your fully built custom enclosure is £200.00, we will less £25 deposit so therefore your final payment will be £175.00 not including shipping.
Production will start once we go to volume manufacturing, this happens about three to four times a year and therefore patience is key if you want a custom enclosure. A custom clear acrylic will cost £30.00 extra, semi custom wiring harness is £26.00, artwork print and cut is £15.95, however you will have to make your own Photoshop template or we can do this for you for £10.00. Also note that we cannot grade your custom enclosure A or B, so therefore you could have some minor powder coating imperfections, however the chances of this happening is rare.